Graduates of our MFA in Interaction Design program create richly interactive products and services that enhance the meaning and possibilities of daily life.
The goal of the CCS MFA Interaction Design program is to prepare you for a successful career in Interaction Design so that you will:
- understand the power & limits of technology
- master practices that transcend today’s technology
- articulate design rationale & design critique
- experience collaboration as deliberate, disciplined practice
- deliver solutions for market viability
- design with global responsibility.
In today’s competitive environment, designers must acquire a professional orientation that adheres to relevant market opportunities and the highest standards of industry excellence.